How does this apply to Free Content and Downloads?
Our free content and products are available to PinPoint Market Research Blog community of enthusiasts. To join this community, you need to create an account on one or more of Our Sites. By doing so, you can choose to accept or decline the option of becoming part of our emailing list – in which case you will receive occasional communications from us.
If at any time you wish for your data to be deleted, then please email your request to [email protected] with the subject [Consent Removal]. If you wish to stop receiving our communications, then please unsubscribe or send an email to inf[email protected] with the subject [Unsubscribe].
How does this apply to your communications?
We choose to respect your time, which is why we only communicate with you via email occasionally. In case of a great offer though, you might receive a second email during a certain period of time, but we’ll make sure to choose our timing carefully.
By creating an account, you will:
- Only receive communications that are relevant to account creation, password recovery, and other administrative activities.
By subscribing to our newsletter communications, you will:
- Receive a weekly round-up of our top articles filled with premium insights;
- Receive news about great deals and discounts offered by PinPoint Market Research Blog or its partners;
- Be informed about industry events you’d benefit from participating in.
If you wish to stop receiving our communications, then please unsubscribe from within the newsletter or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject [Unsubscribe].
By participating in any of our online or offline events, relevant details will be incorporated into the participant and emailing list. This information can include: name, surname, company, job title, phone number, country, and email address. PinPoint Market Research Blog may use these details to inform participants of event updates or future events via email. These details may also be made available to parties directly related to each respective event, such as co-hosts. Participants are responsible for advising the organizer if they wish to be excluded from such communications from PinPoint Market Research Blog or the third parties it collaborates with via email. Requests will be processed within a 30-day period after being emailed to email@example.com. Participants will also have the option of instantly opting out of our newsletter list from within received communications.
How does this apply to the Digital Subscription and Refund Policy of pinpointmarketresearchblog.com, specifically?
- The yearly, Digital Subscription offered on pinpointmarketresearchblog.com contains:
- FREE access to the year-round PinPoint Market Research Blog
- 50% OFF PinPoint Market Research Blog’s specialty books
- Access to contests offering FREE tickets to the industry’s best events
- FULL access to the pinpointmarketresearchblog.com archive
- Access to ALL purchased issues on the “PinPoint Market Research Blog” iPad app
- All existing web subscribers will receive free access to paid content on the “PinPoint Market Research Blog” iPad App as long as their online subscription is active and paid for.
- The yearly subscription utilizes recurring billing, meaning that you will be automatically billed each year unless you cancel your subscription. Subscriptions can be canceled via pinpointmarketresearchblog.com or the “PinPoint Market Research Blog” iPad app by visiting your user profile settings.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period, and will be billed with the same price as before. Discounts and coupons only apply on a first purchase.
- A pinpointmarketresearchblog.com subscriber, as a buyer, can request a full refund in case he/she has not received all the required files (PDFs and “PinPoint Market Research Blog” iPad app access) after his/her payment is completed. If you do not receive the link to the download page or receive a broken link, then a refund is not applicable if you did not contact us and report problem at [email protected]. Our sales team is on your disposal 24/7/365.
- All pinpointmarketresearchblog.com subscribers (both paid and unpaid) agree to receiving any communications related to pinpointmarketresearchblog.com including, but not limited to, events, offers, news, etc.
- Those participating in the PinPoint Market Research Blog survey (starting Jan 17, 2019) have the chance of winning one of the 30 State of the ebooks, when they become available. The survey collects email addresses with the purpose of contacting the winners (only those who express their explicit consent for being subscribed to PinPoint Market Research Blog’s newsletter shall receive commercial communication from us). The data gathered will be used for improving the PinPoint Market Research Blog experience and might be included in the magazine’s media kit (anonymously). The winners will be chosen through random.org.
- Disclaimer: All images utilized on PinPoint Market Research Blog’s properties are copyright to their respective owners.